NEXT SALE: SUPER STOREFRONT, EDGEWATER
We are returning to the South River Colony shopping center locale of our well-received December storefront sale for another Super Sale, Friday & Saturday April 11 & 12 (8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.) and Sunday April 13 (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.). We have furniture, beautiful china & glass, housewares, all kinds of craft items, jewelry, children's things, electronics, garden items, & dolls. (These dolls are from a different collector than last sale, so check out the list below.) Remember, we're heading into wedding season which means anniversary season as well. We have wonderful antique & eclectic pieces that make most unusual gifts.
A PARTIAL LIST:
* Late 1800's 5 piece mahogany armoire with mirrored side closets & a centerpiece with drawers & carved doors
* Black half-round desk with plexiglas top piece
* 3 piece sectional sofa
* Pr. Heywood Wakefield side tables
* Mahogany double pedestal Duncan Phyfe DR table with built-in extension underneath
* 4 upholstered DR chairs, white leather chair, pr. oversized side/DR chairs, wing back chair (needs cleaning), Victorian oversized arm chair, antique hand-built rocker, cane back side chair, warranted Hitchcock chair (some finish damage), antique cane wheel chair (some cane damage)
* Mahogany Duncan Phyfe single pedestal double drop leaf table (needs refinishing or painting)
* Pr. antique mahogany twin Jenny Lind spool beds (no mattresses/box springs)
* Antique French cabinet with shelves & mirrored glass door (door not attached & needs new hinge)
* White wicker vanity with mirror & stool, white wicker ottoman, white wicker stool
* 2 drawer legal size file cabinet with matching shelf unit
* Pr. plexiglass side tables (could be used as display pieces)
* Rolling multi-shelf storage unit with canvas sides
* Rolling craft storage unit with 9 drawers
* Small painted dresser (needs to be repainted), large French Provincial-style dresser
* Antique Singer sewing machine in ornate cabinet with painted top
* Art: prints, oils, etchings, duck stamp art, decoy prints, maps, 2 prints by Thomas Kinkade
* Cut glass, Depression glass, Westmorland glass, Fenton, vases, platters, stemware, cake pedestals with domes, Waterford (?) crystal lamp, decanters with etched ship design, stemware sets
* Rare Royal Doulton humidor, Royal Doulton figurines
* China: Portmerion serving/baking pcs., decorative plates, Wedgwood Edward VIII dark blue tea pot with sugar & creamer, old Noritake, 19 pc. Royal Grafton dessert set, Lustreware
* Vintage Chinese items: large seated ceramic Emperor sculpture, 4-panel table-top screen with inlay design, set of 12 soup bowls with lids, set of 10 tea cups
* Sterling silver, silverplate, pewter
* Antique hat pins
* Housewares: Cuisinart vintage food processor, crockpot, vintage ice crusher, microwave, serving pieces, glasses
* Craft items, scrapbooking items
* Baskets: Longaberger, Nantucket baskets, storage baskets with liners, more
* Maud Humphrey Bogart figurines, Homco figurines, M&M collectibles, stuffed animals, NASCAR collectibles
* Children's items: Fisher Price Take-Along Swing, infant recliner rocker, children's books
* Collectible dolls: Ginnys, Barbies, Madame Alexanders, Annette Humstedt, more
* Sentry safe
* Jewelry: costume & other
* Vintage women's clothes, male mannequin
* Table linens, napkins, napkin rings
* Books: general, some old, children's
* Garden items: sculptures, pots, planters, 2 new sets with 10 solar lights each
* Multi-piece stereo systems: Pioneer, Sony, JVC, Technics, Jensen & Criterion speakers
* CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes
* Much more!
Address for Main Street at South River Colony is 125 Mitchell's Chance Road, Edgewater. The center is behind the K-Mart shopping center on Rt. 2 at Rt. 214.
From Annapolis & North, cross the South River Bridge on Rt. 2 S/Solomons Island Rd. Turn L on Mitchell's Chance Rd.
From Prince George's County & West, take Rt. 214 E/E Central Ave. to just past Rt. 2 intersection & turn L on Stepneys Lane & L on Mitchell's Chance.
From Southern Anne Arundel County & S, take Rt. 2/Solomons Island Rd N to Rt. 214/E Central Ave. Turn R on Rt. 214 & L on Stepneys Lane then L on Mitchell's Chance.
Our sale is in the store on the end across from the American Steak House.
Follow Estate Sale signs.