OUR NEXT SALE: HILLSMERE
Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving & are ready to shop for the holidays at our Estate Sale Friday & Saturday, Dec. 5 & 6 (8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.), in the Hillsmere community of Annapolis. We're in a beautiful waterfront home with lovely furniture, great small items, & JEWELRY! (We'll be setting up a jewelry area similar to what we do at our Super Sales, with quality pieces for men & women.) We have a beautiful DR table & chairs with matching buffet, bedroom and outdoor furniture, housewares, decor, garden and other items, including a collapsible rolling ping-pong table and a very nice 7-foot lighted Christmas tree just ready to be hung.
Items in this sale include:
* Ethan Allen 3-seater sofa & matching loveseat
* Large square glass top coffee table with matching end table
* 3-seater patterned sofa
* LR carpet (9' x 10'), quality area rugs
* Pr. of leather recliners (one chair has wear damage on the arm)
* Queen Anne cherry double drop leaf end table, small pecan end table, painted side table, small black painted dresser with mirror top
* Pr. square wrought iron bench seats with cushions
* Drexel DR table with 2 leaves & 6 chairs (table is 42" w x 66" l + two 20" leaves)
* Matching Drexel buffet
* Glass top lighted display cabinet/breakfront with storage below (48" w x 16" d x 7' tall), brass accent hardware
* Royal Doulton "Sonnet" crystal: svc. for 10 in cordials, white wine, water, champagne/sherbets & decanter
* Blue Wedgwood pieces, small collectible sewing machines (some porcelain) includ. Singer Mini (found for $350 on ebay), Royal Doulton 10 1/2" plate "The Jackdaw of Rheims" (1905-1925), silver-plate serving pcs.
* Thomasville Q cherry 4-poster bed with mattress & box spring & matching night stand
* Thomasville cherry small desk with chair
* Round Seiko coffee table clock (clock IS the table), Canada goose print clock (28" w)
* Wrought iron baker's rack
* Children's train/play table, folding portable Safety First high chair that sits on regular chair
* 5-panel folding paper screen
* Regulation size folding ping pong table & accessories
* Christmas items includ. 7' tall lighted tree
* LG 26LS3500 flat screen TV, LG 22LG30 flat screen TV, Sony boombox, Panasonic mini-stereo
* Homedics Shiatsu Pro Foot Massger, Westinghouse & Honeywell baseboard heaters
* Pr. faux wicker outdoor swivel chairs with matching ottomans & cushions
* Round patio table & 4 chairs from Crate & Barrel
* Housewares includ. Cuisinart food processor & accessories, Farberware round electric skillet
* Craft cart with painting supplies included
* Wood stepladder (could be used as decor piece)
* Ridgid 12 gal 4.5 hp wet/dry vac
* Tools: Handiworks tool/socket set in case, other hand tools
* Painting supplies and tools
* Plastic garage/basement shelf units (3' x 6'), folding wood shelf unit
* Boat items: 5 boat fenders, West Marine Blaster inflatable tow, 2 PFDs
* Garden items: hand tools, ceramic pots, Ames Easy Roller garden cart, Ames Lawn Buddy garden seat/tool carrier
* Jewelry: quality costume & fine (sterling, some gold) jewelry for men & women, watches, etc.
* Plus much more!
From Rt. 50 in Annapolis
Take exit 22 to Aris T. Allen Blvd/Rt. 665. Aris Allen becomes Forest Drive. Continue on Forest Drive to R at light onto Hillsmere Drive (Bay Ridge Ave. comes into Forest Dr. on the L, Exxon gas station is on the R at Hillsmere). Continue on Hillsmere to L on Lee Drive and drive to the end of Lee. Turn R on Beach to the 500 block of Beach Dr. Follow Estate Sale signs.