NEXT SALE: WHITEHALL, MARCH 7 & 8
Come join us Friday & Saturday March 7 & 8 (8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.). We're in a house on Whitehall Creek, off Rt. 50 just before the Bay Bridge (on the western shore). We have beautiful teak furniture, carpets, very good kitchenware, books, exercise equipment, Brown Jordan deck furniture, a Fatty Knees sailing dinghy, a pig collection, and …. more than 30 black, locking, 4-drawer file cabinets! If you know anyone who could use a good file cabinet, we're making deals for multiple sales. There is also have a collection of vintage Elastolin cowboys & Indians.
PLEASE NOTE: If weather turns bad again, please check our website Thursday and/or Friday nights for opening updates.
Elastolin cowboys & Indians collectible figures, very good condition...
Brown Jordan deck set, incld. additional chaise, 2 swivel chairs, umbrella...
Fatty Knees dinghy & and Astrola/Cave 8-inch telescope (both online photos)
Large (12' x 24' ) custom rug (corner detail at left)
* Teak DR table with 2 leaves, & 10 chairs & teak sideboard
* 3 teak low bookcases, small teak table
* Sofa & matching chair from Pottery Barn
* Brass floor lamps, green glass shade brass desk lamps, pr. matching black floor lamps, 2 new in box Pottery Barn wrought iron & wood wall candle sconces with wide band hurricane glass
* Brown Jordan deck furniture: oval table & umbrella, 2 swivel chairs with arms, 6 chairs, 2 loungers, plus round glass & wrought iron table & Weber propane grill with side burner & 3 canisters
* 4 wrought iron bar stools with ornate backs, leather seats
* Antique oak sideboard & antique oak dry sink, pr. antique wall display cabinets with beveled glass doors, antique working pendulum clock (13.5" x 6" x 31"), antique claw-foot hall bench with storage below seat, antique rocking chair, antique chaise/fainting couch, antique kitchen storage cabinet with drop leaf enameled top, Victorian overstuffed chair
* 1960s light cherry BR dresser, chest on chest, & night stand, 1960s maple bookcase & dresser
* Q Lady Victoria brass bed (no mattress/box spring)
* Danish modern Heywood Wakefield double drop-leaf table with matching end tables
* Ruffoni brass cookware: 12" skillet & large stock pot
* Housewares: 30 pc. white dishes, 21 Revere Ware pots & pans, Calphalon & Farberware cookware, Calphalon & glass bakeware, stainless flatware, copper cookware, Pyrex mixing bowl sets, Cuisinart toaster oven broiler, Panasonic microwave, Rio Century stoneware dishes (2 sets new in box), professional mandolin in box, Hamilton Beach 14-speed Blendmaster, Maestro Plus burr coffee grinder, dome cake bake set in box, set of 3 non-stick spring form pans in box
* Sets of stemware: champagne, wine, brandy, etc., sherbet set
* 6 pc. Heise fruit bowl set, pottery, ceramic ware, art glass pcs., glass candlesticks, 6 pc. Maasi warrior wood carvings, hand painted decorative tiles, Waterford sugar & creamer, Murano glass pcs., Asian-style large blue & white vases, set of 4 Spode Blue Room Collection plates, 25+ gold-speckled glass votives with battery flames (great for a wedding, graduation party, etc.)
* 24 vintage Elastolin cowboys & Indians (very good condition)
* Art work includ. Fog Over Bloody Point Bar signed & numbered print by John Morton Barber, Lighthouses of the Chesapeake by Myrna McGeath, assorted art prints, large framed photographs, 1998 Whitbread framed poster, 10+ black 16" x 20" picture frames (some new), Clinton/Gore inaugural posters
* Carpets: 9' x 15', 11 1/2' x 8 1/2', 8' x 5' (made in Pakistan), 5 1/2' x 7 3/4', runner, 12' x 24' (yes 24 ft) white with red border (just cleaned),
* Cherry armoire with drawers below (has been used for a TV) & inlay design on front
* Q down comforter
* Singer sewing machine in cabinet (newly refurbished)
* Sony 52" TV, Sony Bravia KDL-32" TV on pedestal, 2 Bose Companion Series II speakers, Definitive Technology PowerField SuperCube III subwoofer, Infinity Micro Ii speakers, Infinity Kappa Video center channel speaker, iHome IH5 clock radio/player, Philips VHS/DVD combo, Sony 5 disc CD player, Yamaha double cassette unit, Sony SVD/CD/video CD unit
* Exercise equipment: Precor EFX 5.17i elliptical trainer (still under warranty), FM-504 Cap Strength multipurpose weight bench, Vision Fitness treadmill, HRT R2250 Vision Fitness recumbent bicycle, hand weights, dumbbells, exercise ball
* Astrola/Cave Optical 8" reflector telescope with mount, finder scope (Note: Earlier listing of additional accessories was in error.)
* Harwick brass case barometer and tide clock; Stormoguide barometer
* Men's clothes size large, 36/30 slacks, suit butler
* Fishing gear, nautical items, life preservers, ice chests (one boat size), boat lines, foul weather gear for men & women (includ. Henri Lloyd parka), 4 sleeping bags (1 new)
* Fatty Knees sailing dinghy with sail
* Christmas items, handwork kits
* Purses, women's shoes sizes 8 1/2 & 9
* Secor floor scale, Shark Stealth EuroProX vacuum, Q Aerobed
* Steamer trunk, large wicker trunk, very good soft-sided luggage, briefcases, computer carrying cases, EMS Skyline Trail 4000 backpack
* 3 rolling garage shelf units
* 3 rolling typewriter stands, office accessories, Proxima overhead projector in travel case, webcam, Epson XP-400 printer, P Touch label maker, MAX 1000 surge protector/line conditioner, Fellowes PS-80 shredder
* Garage items: ladders, Exide 12v 10/2/55 amp battery charger, portable 12v air compressor, 2 folding tables
* French, Italian, & Spanish VCR movies, CDs, DVDs
* Books: hardbacks, paperbacks, children's books, cookbooks, nautical, reference
* InFocus LP435Z projector, Proxima Ovation overhead projector
* Nikon N60 SLR film camera with 35-80 mm lens, 1:4/5.6, KVH Datascope rangefinder in case, Canon Elph film camera
* 30+ black file cabinets with keys, most are 4-drawer, some are 5-drawer (will be sold individually or in bulk at a reduced price) these can be sold ahead of Friday's opening, please call Debbie, 410-279-3382
* Much more!
From Annapolis side of Rt. 50
Take exit 30, Whitehall Rd. Turn L at end of ramp, continue past shopping center. Turn R to continue on Whitehall Rd.
From Eastern Shore/Rt. 50
Cross Bay Bridge
Take exit 32/Oceanic Dr. (first exit over Bay Bridge) Turn L at top of exit ramp, cross over RT. 50, turn R onto Skidmore Dr. Turn L onto Whitehall Rd (just past car dealer)
Continue on Whitehall Rd to end to R on Homewood Landing to L on Canal Lane to 600 block.
Follow Estate Sale signs.
ON SALE NOW
For a variety of consignment items from past sales, new clients, and the bulging (and neglected) CES storeroom, plan to visit this page often in the coming weeks. We plan to be posting new items there regularly--including even more Barbie dolls from the December Super Sale--up now!