OUR NEXT SALE: EASTON
A LARGE, LOVELY home in Easton, only 45 minutes from Annapolis, is the site of our next sale, Friday & Saturday Aug. 15 & 16 (8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.). This 4 BR home in the designed community called Easton Village has furniture for LR, DR, BRs, patio & porch, collectibles such as Lladro & Royal Doulton, wonderful art (including a signed Erte), decoys & stuffed waterfowl, hunting clothes, Red Wing crocks, Disney collectibles--including several from the 1940s--& so much more.
* Leather sofa
* Unusual clocks includ. Seth Thomas coffee table clock, standing Craftmade clock with humidity & temperature dials, large wall clock, large wall waterfowl art with clock, brass tide clock by Time & Tide
* Stickley formal DR table (4' x 6' + 2 leaves at 16" each), 6 upholstered DR chairs
* Side chairs: several comfortable side chairs, overstuffed upholstered chaise, 6 leather & wood armless DR chairs, black Hitchcock bench by Kling (54"w), plaid print love seat, 3 tall barstools, pr. curved wood side chairs
* Side tables: 2 pc. painted tray table with bamboo legs (2' x 3'), pr. wrought iron & beveled glass top tables, white marble table with marble pedestal base (52"w x 20"d x 30"h), glass & wrought iron demi-lune hall table (51"w), inlay design mahogany demi-lune hall table 30"w), 24" square metal table, white vintage curved-top table, 40" sq. wrought iron & glass top coffee table (needs new glass)
* Cabinets: Lambert Hitchcock 4 drawer cabinet, multidrawer storage & display cabinet (56"w x 18"d x 50"h), painted Bombay chest (33"w x17"d x 32"h), large demi-lune 4 drawer painted cabinet (50"w x 36"h), large black distressed china cabinet with lighted glass door hutch on top & drawers & doors below (56"w x 80"h), painted Bombay chest (44"w)
* BRs: K sleigh bed & matching nightstand, Simmons Beautyrest K mattress & box springs, vintage (1930s/40s) dbl bed & matching night table, armoire (41"w x 19" d x 72" h), dresser with painted accents & mirror (40"w x 19" d x 84"h), 7 drawer lingerie chest (19"w x 16"d x 52"h), painted vanity with mirror ( 34"w), armoire with painted accents (39"w x 22" d x 74"h), 2 pc. oak dresser with attached mirror (34"w x 20"d x 78"h), tall Lane dresser (39"w x 19"d x 61"h), drop-front desk (31"w x 17"d x 40"h), 3 pc. French Provincial BR set with 2 chest-on-chests & vanity (needs refreshing)
* Art: Nocturne by Erte signed serigraph, signed print by E. Guerrero, wall-hung Flemish tapestry, several large signed oils, large framed map of Chesapeake Bay (39"w x52"h), Jerusalem the Holy City serigraph by Elgot, prints, photos
* 12" tall Roseville vase, Summer and Winter Royal Doulton figurines, Lladro
* 2 sets of older Noritake china, assorted pcs. other older china,
* Lamps: floor lamps, table lamps, decor lamps, Asian pagoda lamp
* Stuffed waterfowl: Canada goose, bufflehead ducks, mallard duck
* 2 Chinese urns (25"h), Red Wing crocks #s 2, 3 & 5 (water cooler), NA White & Son 1 1/2 size crock
* Disney collectibles, some very old includ. rubber Mickey in airplane, rubber firetruck, tin wind-up Donald Duck, Mickey jack-in-the-box, some bisque figures, many more
* Large room size carpet & smaller area rugs
* Waterfowl & decoys: Dick Robinson white swan, several Coot , Jeff Coats, Sam Nottleman original design & painted by Sharon McKinley signed Hooded Merganser
* Coca Cola items: original Coca Cola tray, 1940s aluminum lined Coca Cola cooler, reproduction Coke trays, Dept. 56 Coke items
* Oyster cans: J Newton Foster & JM Booth
* Books: hard & paperback, some of Jewish interest, Chesapeake Bay interest, signed Cal Ripken Jr. The Only Way I Know, more
* Cigar collectibles: Patron cigar boxes & ash tray, Edicion de Silvio locked wood cigar box, Garcia & Garcia box, Cohiba ashtray, more
* Huckystar sewing machine by Huskvarna & Kenmore Ultra-Stitch 8 portable sewing machine (both recently reconditioned)
* Ornate wrought iron white folding chair & matching planter
* Electronics: 19" Hitachi TV, TEAC T-R 670 AM/FM stereo tuner, Onkyo double cassette player, Onkyo quartz synthesized stereo tuner, Optimus CD-6100 5-disc changer, ADC DSS-100 Dynamic Sub-sonic synthesizer, Magellan Roadmate 3000T GPS in box, Nautilus Gold battery charger
* Housewares: small appliances, pots & pans, bakeware, cake stands, pottery cookware, glass platters& serving pcs., barware, etc.
* Patio furn: wrought aluminum round glass-top table with 4 chairs plus cushions & umbrella, teak chaise, patio chairs, small side tables, wrought iron bench
* Porch furn (never directly outside): wicker chair, love seat, ottoman, & table plus 2 side chairs & additional tables
* 5 drawer vertical file cabinet, 2 drawer file cabinet
* Hunting items: gun cabinet with glass front doors & racks for 5 long guns (40" w x 13" d x53"h), game calls includ. Tim Grounds in box, Columbia Sportswear camo parka size XXL, Columbia Sportswear insulated down camo shooting jacket size XXL, Red Head Thinsulate camo jacket size XL tall, Walls Outdoors camo bib overalls, size XL regular, Northern Summit full snowsuit with fur collar size XL, McAlister camo ammo vest/harness, mosquito net/camo hood, Columbia Sportswear camo/earflap hat, Mossy Oak camo flannel shirt size 2XL, camo cargo jeans size XL, Mossy Oak camo tee size XL, Avery camo fleece neck warmer, Hodgman camo bib boot waders size 10, LaCrosse Burly rubber boots size 10, Final Approach Outdoors camo field bag, vintage First Aid kit in metal box
* Golf items: set of 11 left hand Custom Golf Co. clubs with bag, 3 Maruman Verity-G left hand iron woods with bag, 3 right hand ladies Northwestern Nancy Lopez clubs with bag, 2 pr. men's golf shoes size 10,
* Garden items: Troy-Bilt gas trimmer, Homelite gas Backpacker blower, Craftsman 2.0 cf/14" gas chain saw, Black & decker electric hedge trimmer, Black & Decker Leaf Hog blower/vac
* Croquet set on cart
* Camping items: vintage Coleman camp stove, camp chairs, Colman lantern
* Much more!
From Western Shore:
Cross the Chesapeake Bay Bridge on US-301 N/ US-50 E. Continue approximately 30 miles on Rt. 50 to Rt. 322, the Easton By-Pass (next traffic light after Easton Airport). Turn R onto Rt. 322. Continue approximately 1.9 miles to Rt. 33, St. Michaels Road. Turn R on Rt. 33. Take the first L onto Easton Village Drive. Take the first L on Village Lake Way to the 28000 block Village Lake Way. Follow Estate Sale signs.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
WE RETURN TO HISTORIC ANNAPOLIS the first weekend of September for a sale featuring outstanding wood furniture, including antiques, fine rugs and other quality items appropriate to this home. We plan an evening sale Friday, Sept. 5 and a day sale Saturday, Sept. 6, and are working on parking options. Stay tuned.