NEXT SALE: ODENTON
A FASCINATING ARRAY of items awaits in this sale Friday & Saturday, July
18 & 19 (8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. both days), in a large home not far from the MD 175 traffic circle. The homeowner was a champion amateur race car driver, an Air Force veteran and sport shooting enthusiast. So we have: professional-grade automotive milling
machines, other automotive tools, car books & manuals; aircraft and World War 2 memorabilia, and shooting accessories, including shell loaders, range boxes and other things. (No guns for sale.) Plus, there's
a large collection of hand and power tools, a very nice spinet upright piano and several interesting pieces
of furniture, including a great multi-piece teak wall unit (1980s Scan!) and a
fabulous mid-century-modern china hutch. Oh, there's a 2005 Mercedes Benz SLK 350 too! Some photos (details soon):
* 2005 Mercedes Benz 350 SLK hard-top convertible, 115,000 miles; asking $12,500.
* LR furniture: 92" long formal sofa, 2 round cherry single pedestal side tables, QA cherry end table with drawer, set of 3 stackable round tables, cherry pedestal plant stand, vintage coffee table, small cherry side table with folding sides
* Henkel Harris Virginia Galleries solid walnut DR (perfect condition): double drop-leaf table (27" l x 44"w + 2 24" drop leaves) with 2 leaves (12" each), buffet with glass doors on hutch top (50" x 20" x 76")
* Vintage Temple Stuart buffet & detachable hutch, asking $1,000
* High wood kitchen table (72" long x 31" wide x 36" high)
* Pr. cherry display/storage cabinets, 34" x 17" x 76", 2 doors below, hutch top with open shelves
* Scan teak stackable wall unit, 9 pcs., some with doors, some with drawers, some with open shelves
* Vintage BR furniture: double dresser & mirror, double bookcase headboard, pr. night tables/end tables (all easily repainted or repurposed)
* George Steck spinet piano, 55" w (beautiful!)
* Vintage Formica top dinette table with 2 leaves & 6 chairs (vinyl on some chairs needs repair). Very retro!
* 2 BR chests-on-chests, glass door library cabinet
* Double bed headboard/mattress & box spring, twin headboard/mattress & box spring, Q headboard/mattress & box spring
* Rocking chair, wood folding chairs, pr. spindle back benches (43" wide each), vintage low vinyl covered stool, 2 black & 2 orange vinyl bar stools (perfect for an O's fan), pr. wood-back bar stools, tall director's chair, camel saddle seat, 3 matching high back kitchen stools on swivel base, 4 matching high back stools on swivel base (need new upholstery)
* Regulation size pool table (no name) with cues, wall rack, assorted accessories, protective plastic cover
* Singer 153W102 heavy duty garment sewing machine with cylinder bed, compound feed, high speed with Operator's Guide & Part list booklet, perfect for jeans, vests, jackets, cases, pouches, bags, leather capable
* 4' x 7' wood sewing/craft table (can be dining table as well), legs detached for moving (top very good condition), vintage portable sewing machine cabinet with folding top & drawers, vintage thread cabinet
* Vintage sewing patterns, material (lots!), knitting wool (lots!), quilting items, quilting stretchers, sewing notions, quilting/sewing/knitting books, magnifying light, craft materials, etc.
* Datsun racing items: banners, trophies, jacket
* Racing awards & memorabilia: pewter plates & platters, tankards, silver-plate serving pieces, glass bowls, mugs, ice buckets, checkered race flags, patches, race name tags, stop watches, hats, shirts, jackets, pr. Winston 500 lamp shades, & Col. Joe's race uniform with helmet, shoes, & gloves
* Shooting items (no guns): 2 Hornaday progressive reloaders, Lee Load-All with 2 gauge set-ups, Hornaday powder scale, RCBS powder scale, 2 digital calipers, Lee Load Fast in box, Herter's antique single stage reloading press, vintage hand thrower for shooting clays, trigger release gauge, gun cleaning rods,pistol & gun cases, wood ammo box with brass fittings, Crosman Benjamin-type pellet gun in case (won't hold air), Daisey Red Ryder BB gun in case,
* Automotive equipment & tools: Delta Rockwell vertical milling machine, Burne horizontal milling machine, Enrico full standing drill press with vice & bits, Enco stand-mounted double wheel grinder, air compressor, PowerKraft welder, 3 metal tool chests with many car tools, hydraulic press, large & small floor jacks, Doerr electric compressor, welding masks & accessories, parts for 1967/68 Datsun, Corvette wheel rim
* Bed & table linens, coverlets, hand-made quilts, vintage curtains
* 1954 Hotpoint refrigerator (works well!), Sears Coldspot standing freezer
* 4' x 8' L-shaped bar with vinyl sides, formica top (moveable but one piece)
* Quality assistive devices (many never used): bath seat, adjustable height shower chair, 2 walkers, canes, Guardian Alert 911 (connects directly to 911 system), Soft Tissue Massage full body mat (new in box)
* Electronics: LG 47" LB 5D flat screen TV, Toshiba 19" flat screen TV, Advent 14" TV, vintage Grundig Majestic TW501G series stereo with record player & radio, VCR
* 3 prs. binoculars, 3 spotting scopes, rifle scope
* Clocks: Ducks Unlimited wood mantle clock, brass mantle clock, world clock
* Ducks Unlimited art, signed & numbered: Robert Binks Mingo Creek Bobs, Ned Ewell Evening Woodies, more
* Books: cookbooks, World War II interest, Air Force interest, machinist & automotive repair, shooting interest, World War II B-26 Marauder interest, gardening, more
* World War II B-26 Marauder items: books, mugs, shirts, art, etc.
* US Air Force uniform & rain coat, World War II era fringed pillow covers
* Prescut punch bowl, ladle, 20 cups, with box
* 50 pc. etched glass stemware & glasses set (5 size glasses), set of 11 Rosenthal crystal glasses
* Punch bowl with 16 cups, crab pots, Tuscan terra-cotta clay oven new in box, fondu pots, butter warmers, knife blocks, kitchen knives, Pyrex bakeware, Corning Ware, pots, pans, dishes, glassware, barware
* Small appliances: Krups coffee pot, coffee grinder, Singer hand blender, Presto salad shooter, Cuisinart blender, Mr.Coffee, Kenmore microwave, GE microwave, Toastmaster waffle iron, George Forman Grilling Colors (new in box), Black & Decker 3-cup chopper (new in box), Dirt Devil Stick Vac, more
* Lamps, ornate brass scale on marble base
* Cat collection including Lenox cats, tea cup collection, religious themed items, Brussels World's Fair souvenir, Berlin Air Lift stein (cracked but in tact)
* Hummel collectibles: plate, art, boy with blackbird ash tray, hanging holy water vessel, Madonna & child with blue birds statue, little girl knitting with black bird figurine, 3 monk bottle stoppers, pr. monk salt & pepper shakers
* Zeiss Ikon TLR camera in case, Canon AE1 SLR camera
* Twin roll-away bed, Handy seat folding seats, bed frames, shelf units
* Games, vintage Fleischmann HO trains, vintage Strombecker slot car racing items, control-line model plane items, Fleischmann/Esbit vintage model steam engine with Fleischmann miniature tools, badminton set, volleyball set, Mattel Magnetel pool table game, Sportcraft dart board, barbell set
* Weber 22" charcoal grill, redwood picnic table & benches
* 6 GI trunks: wood, steamer
* Garage/workbench items: 48" x 80" wood work bench, Westinghouse electric motors, Craftsman radial mitre chop saw, generator, large assortment of hand & power tools, hardware, drill bits, old chain saw, Corona 23DK portable kerosene heater, etc.
* Vintage fishing rods, reels, lures, many from Germany
* Office items: HP G70-460 US Notebook PC, Dell 968W printer, Dell XPS 210 computer with speakers, Brother HL-2170W wireless printer, Boss speakers with sub-woofer, Brinks model 5059 safe, several telephone sets, vintage Remington portable typewriter
* Men's clothes (large): outerwear, slacks, shirts, jackets, underwear (new)
* Women's clothes: slacks, blouses, skirts, outerwear, vintage Persian lamb stole
* Much more!
From Annapolis or Rt. 97 E, take Rt. 32 W to exit 3 to Sappington Station Rd to Odenton circle.
From I 97 N, head south to Rt. 32 W, take exit 3 to Sappington Station Rd to Odenton circle.
From South, take Rt. 3 N to Rt. 32 W, take exit 3 to Sappington Station Rd. to Odenton Circle
At Odenton circle, take 3rd R spoke to Higgins Drive. Continue to 500 block Higgins Drive.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
SALE DATES & LOCATIONS coming up include Crownsville (Aug. 1 & 2), Easton (Aug. 15 & 16) and historic Annapolis (tentatively, Sept. 5 & 6, possibly including an evening sale!). Stay tuned.