OUR NEXT SALE: CROWNSVILLE
We have a really wonderful, unusual sale scheduled Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday, June 26, 27, & 28, in a rambling home off Severn Chapel Road. (Hours: Friday & Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. & Sunday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.) There are literally thousands of small items, so we have to go to 3 days. One room is just the Christmas store (with some Thanksgiving, Halloween & Easter thrown in), one room is books. Come find quality women's clothes & purses, Avon collectibles (women figurines), Nelson Eddy & Jeannette McDonald collectibles, many items from Germany, folios with first day covers for stamp collectors, card game & Mahjong collectibles (including dishes), Princess Diana & British Royal family collectibles (including collector dolls, magazines, books), fantasy collectibles, music boxes, & so much more.
There are also beautiful teak pieces, a 5' tall totem pole (yup!), 4 antique trunks, 2 sets of Christmas dishes, & all kinds of things for the 4th of July. Oh, and we have the uusual assortment of kitchen and housewares. We hope to see you! (More pictures to come soon.)
Debbie & Steve
ITEMS IN THIS SALE INCLUDE:
* 4th of July: purses, jewelry, figurines, candleholders, scarves, decorations, etc.
* Teak mid-century modern china cabinet with storage and drawers below and glass doored shelves above (80" x 17" x 58")
* Teak mid-century modern buffet (60" x 19" x 32"), teak low storage cabinet with sliding doors (69" x 17" x 25")
* 2-piece dark teak mid-century modern storage cabinet that can be 2 separate units (one with only drawers, 30" x18" x31") & one with storage behind doors & silverware drawers (59" x 18" x 31"). When together as 1 piece there is a bottom frame under both pieces.
* Teak mid-century modern 2-sided desk
* Teak display cabinet with glass doors & shelves (58" x 14" x 32")
* 5' tall painted wood totem pole (no marks or signature found)
* Black lacquer inlay design Chinoiserie cabinet (very good condition)
* French Provincial desk with chair, roll-top desk, small computer desk, 4 wood 2-drawer file cabinets
* Round dinette table & 4 arm swivel chairs on wheels
* Side tables: mahogany pedestal, black Asian influence, 2-tiered brass tray table, large oval brass tray table
* Antique wood wall clock by Thomas & Company, Aberdare (does not work), other wall & table clocks
* Book shelves including 2 with ornate carvings, 5 shelf corner stand, tall book stand/lecturn
* Black leather overstuffed chair, 2 ornate wood chairs with arms & leather seats, piano bench with upholstered seat, small swivel boudoir/vanity chair, camel saddle seat
* Triple dresser with mirror & matching night stand
* Tall dresser & matching night stand
* Double/full mattress, box spring & frame
* King bed sets with comforters, bed skirts, shams
* Towel sets, bed linen sets, decorative pillow sets
* Cedar trunk
* 4 antique trunks (2 with flat tops, 2 with turtle tops)
* Blue & white china pieces: 5 piece ceramic desk set, china animal figurines, china shells, china tissue box, china hat pin holder, tea pot, knife holders, soup spoons, soup bowls
* Lamps: crystal, brass, ceramic, floor & table-top
* Art: oils, prints,etc.
* Collectible dolls: 3 Princess Diana dolls, Diana & Prince Charles wedding dolls, Queen Mother doll, Princess Grace wedding doll, JFK & JAckie wedding dolls, John John Kennedy doll, other dolls
* Princess Diana & Royal family memorabilia: plates, stamp folios, magazines, books
* Avon collectibles: women figurines, US Capitol, busts of presidents, pipes, bride & groom, etc.
* Nelson Eddy & Jeannette McDonald collectibles: framed poster, movies, books, etc.
* Chinese & Japanese collectibles: 2 Japanese paddles with very detailed faces, ceramic figures, paper figures, etc.
* German barware: steins, glasses, beer mugs
* Pressed glass bowls, baskets, glass Bonzi tree, glass vases
* Hummel monk stein, Hummel figurines, Lenox Prince figurine, Lenox Rapunzel figurine, Lenox Snow Queen figurine, KPM German porcelain figurine, music boxes, Norman Rockwell Home for the Holiday 12 piece village, porcelain birds, nutcrackers including General US Grant & Robert E. Lee in cases, model of the 1588 Elizabeth Gallion Ark Royal
* Holly jolly Christmas items (one whole room full, hundreds of pieces!!): lighted decor pieces, books, stuffed Santas, serving pieces, wall hangings, Nativity sets, svc. for 12 plus 12 serving pieces of Charlton Hall china by Kobe (rocking horse pattern), & soooo much more!
* Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving decor items
* Electronics: Samsung 60" LED TV, Sony Bravia 32" flat screen TV, Samsung Blue Ray DVD player, GoVideo DVD/VCR player, Toshiba VCR, Philips 13" flat screen TV (needs AC cord), Akai reel-to-reel tape recorder, Cyber Acoustics 8 watt speaker system for phones/iPad/etc. (new in box), stereo system with Sony STR-DE 135 receiver/amp, Technics 5 CD player, 2 Sony SS-SR50 speakers
* CDs (many)
* Music books & magazines: song books, piano & guitar lesson books
* Card game collectibles: many decks of cards (most new), card boxes, new tally sheets, set of card motif dishes, jewelry, figurines, framed cartoons, vintage table cards, battery operated Flashing Light Casino Crown one-armed bandit slot machine (plastic), etc.
* Mahjong items: 2 sets, jewelry, bags of tiles, etc.
* 2 carved walking sticks from Germany, other walking sticks
* Assorted housewares & small appliances: Sharp microwave oven (red), toaster oven, toaster, Champion heavy-duty juicer, drip coffee makers, electric can openers, dishes, cookware, pots & pans, serving pieces, etc.
* Women's clothes (sizes M, L, & XL, Coldwater Creek, Liz Claiborne, Ralph Lauren, Sag Harbor, Alfred Dunner, Land's End, LL Bean)) including slacks, skirts, dresses, blouses, tops, sweaters, sweatshirts, blazers, outerwear, night wear. Also multiple holiday sweaters & sweatshirts. (Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July)
* Women's shoes (sizes 7 1/2 & 8) & purses & carry bags
* Men's clothes (small sizes) including slacks, shirts, sweaters, outerwear, ties
* Gone With the Wind collectibles: plates, books, magazines,etc.
* Books(hardbacks & paperbacks): histories, astrological (many), fantasy, poetry, non-fiction, fiction, English language usage/writing, German language, reference, etc.
* Craft items
* Beanie Babies & other small stuffed animals
* White resin tables that look like marble: kidney shaped table with matching side table
* Black lacquer bar with 2 stools, 2 additional complimentary stools
* 2 sets of card tables with 4 upholstered chairs each
* Picture frames
* Office: 12 sheet paper shredder, office supplies, cordless & corded land-line telephones
* Chimnea, fire pit, assorted planters, Toro electric blower, Poulan 14" electric chain saw, Black & Decker hedge trimmer/ 22" cut, hand garden tools
* Tools: corded Black & Decker dual action sander, Black & Decker jig saw, cordless Ryobi 9.6 v drill in case, Ryobi 24 v lithium-ion battery charger, metal tool boxes, assorted hand tools, Dirt Devil hand vac
* Heaters: 2 DuraHeat portable kerosene heaters like new with instructions, Lasko tower space heater
* Even more!
Take Rt. 178/Generals Hwy W. Turn R to continue on 178 at traffic light (I 97 entrance is signed straight ahead).
Continue on 178 to L on Waterbury Rd (at log house)
Take L onto Severn Chapel Rd. & L onto Robert Rd.
Coming South on I 97 at Rt. 32 & Rt 3 interchange
Take exit for Rt 3 S.
Take L on St. Stephens Church Rd
Continue straight on Severn Chapel Rd where St. Stephens Church turns right
Turn R onto Robert Rd.
Coming from Rt 3/Bowie/Crofton area
Turn R on St. Stephens Church Rd.
Continue straight on Severn Chapel where St. Stephens Church turns right
Turn R on Robert Rd.
Follow Estate Sale signs for 1200 block Robert Road.
** Please note, BGE may be doing underground work on Robert Rd on Friday. Please use caution when parking on the street and walking to the driveway. Cars may come up the driveway to drop people off & to make pick-ups, but no cars can be parked at the top of the driveway.