EDGEWATER SALE POSTPONED AGAIN
HERE WE GO AGAIN!
Due to the cruddy weather forecast, this weekend's fabulous Estate Sale on Cadle Creek Road in Edgewater has been POSTPONED AGAIN, for 2 weeks, and is now scheduled Friday, Saturday, & Sunday, March 20, 21, & 22.
When you finally get to the sale, you will understand why we can't safely ask customers to come on the property with the 6 to 8+" snowfall predicted.
If you haven't already checked out all of the photos on our website, please do! You don't want to miss this sale.
And, don't forget, our Estate Sale in Davidsonville set for next Friday and Saturday, March 13 & 14 is ON, ON, ON. That email will go out on Monday and photos and a long list should be on the website by Sunday evening.
Be safe driving and walking this weekend.
The Edgewater sale below features collectible items from the Southwest (Indian jewelry, pottery, rugs, decor, art, etc.), other jewelry, quality antique furniture, china, glass, housewares, pewter, a large collection of antique tools, & hundreds of pieces of pottery (useful household & art pieces). The owner of the house was a potter, so there is a studio full of pottery supplies (no kiln or wheel).
Vintage Pioneer stereo & antique Edison with orig. horn & many music rolls
* Pr. leather Ekornes Stressless chairs with ottomans from Norway. Asking $700 each/$1,200 pr. (There is a third Ekornes Stressless leather chair with worn leather. Asking $250)
* Leather sofa from Scan
* Habersham Plantation: 3 pc. DR china cabinets/wall unit (2 pcs. have closed storage & drawers, one has open shelves & doors below), dbl. drop-leaf table, hanging cupboard, dbl. drop-leaf side table
* Round DR table in 2 pcs. (can be used as separate demi-lune tables), 4 chairs
* Antiques: large pine corner cupboard, ice box, turtle-back trunk (c. 1870), flat-top trunk, wash stand, yarn winder, 2-drawer spool box, wood stools, office chair, roll-top desk, lady's desk (c. 1900) bookcase with 2 glass doors, lawyer's bookcase with 5 glass doors, round wood chair, buckboard wagon seat, washstand (c. 1900), dry sink, child's washstand, doll bed, 3 pc. brass desk set, wash board, sewing baskets, brass Yale lock with key (late 1880s), small Meerschaum pipe, black ball ballot box
* Mahogany 1940s dbl bed with mattress & box spring, mahogany chest on chest dresser, mahogany kneehole desk/vanity
* Blanket rack, cedar chest on legs (50"w x 20"d)
* Assorted tables: stone & wood coffee/side table, small butler's table, small wood side table, drafting table
* Antique cane chair, rocker, foot rest, & side table
* Wall clocks, antique Sessions Regulator wall clock (working; second hand not moving), wall mirrors
* Svc. for 8 + svc. pcs. of Wedgwood Belle Fleur dinnerware (47 pcs.), Spode Montego svc. for 6 dessert set (21 pcs.) , Royal Doulton Flambe vase, 14 pcs. Belleek, hand-signed & dated 1979 pr. of small Haviland plates, Portmeirion Holly & The Ivy sugar & creamer, crystal perfume bottles, 8 pcs. grey & white Wedgwood of Etruria & Barlaston, Sandland Ware sugar & creamer,
* Svc. for 8 of Waterford crystal (red wine, white wine, champagne), Waterford salt & pepper, Waterford vase, 7 crystal wine/liquor decanters, other crystal glasses, other cut & blown glass
* Svc, for 8 of Reed & Barton Tara sterling silver flatware, svc. for 8 Dansk stainless flatware, svc. for 8 seafood set (knives & forks) with mother-of-pearl handles, antique toast holder, silent butlers, antique vegetable dish with lid, antique metal shamrock block print
* 20+ pcs. Williamsburg pewter (includ. 2 tea sets), antique pewter pcs., pewter ice cream molds, Gorham pewter, English pewter
* German tankards
* Van Briggle pottery: moonglo Squirrel lamp with original shade, medium turquoise sea shell (#325), moonglo Lorelei, turquoise pitcher (#71), pr. moonglo candlesticks (#119), Big Buffalo Indian plaque (#122), brown mugs, butterfly plate
* 3 Lladro, 4 Hummels
* Native American collectibles: pottery (Acoma, Santa Clara, Hopi), Navajo, Indian rugs, small/medium/large Navajo, Zapotec & Chimayo weavings, Papago Indian baskets, Old Hopi Warrior oil painting by Ken Williams, St. Gregory & St. Francis statues by Ben Ortega, Indian by Tony Sandoval, marble sculpture by Larry Seonia, Miniature Dog Dancer by Dorothea Casady, Eskimo soapstone carving, iron Kokopeli sculptures, roadrunner sculptures & art, American Indian Art magazines
* Hopi, Zuni & Navajo jewelry (many signed) in sterling silver with turquoise, coral, abalone, malachite, lapis, mother-of-pearl: necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets by Mary & Doug Hancock, Derrick Gordon, Julian Lovato, Randy & Sarah Secatero, Jenny Blackgoat, Jimmie King, Jr., & others
* Western collectibles: authentic lariat, Bent's Old Fort photos, gold miner's pan, brass spittoons, Mexican pottery
* Books, hardback & paperback: Western/Native American interest, beach interest, art, pottery, print-making, fiction & non-fiction
* 2 large sculptures (c. 1865 & 1873) by John Rogers
* Lamps: antique oil lamp (not converted to electric) with glass globe top, antique spool lamp, floor lamps, pottery lamps
* Baskets: small/medium/large, includ. storage baskets
* Brass coat tree
* Sterling silver, gold jewelry, some with gems, semi-precious stones, etc.
* 100+ pcs. pottery: kitchen items, bowls, cookware, platters, pitchers, bath items, lamps, art pcs. (see photos on website)
*Antique tools: vises, scales, planes, chisels, plow planes, clamps, bung borer, cranberry shovel, yoke, plant spreader (metal), saw, wood pulleys, T-square, calipers, chisel
* Antique tapestry (70"w x 48"h)
* Antique (1880s) Minnesota Model C treadle sewing machine in ornate cabinet
* Art: oils (Robert Blair, Allan Jones, Puel Pardee Tolman, Morrison, Rowlandson), Native American art, sea scape art, framed Scientific American covers (Dec. 1917 & April 1918), framed Harper's Weekly covers (April & July 1876), framed Godey's Lady Book pages, barn art, Currier & Ives prints
* Antique wood boxes (médium & large): Annheuser-Busch, Old Dutch Cleanser, The Encyclopaedia Britannica, Arm & Hammer Soda, Cream Corn Starch
* 5 antique cane fishing rods, antique nets, antique wood tackle blocks, vintage creel
* Edison gramophone (c1900) with approximately 15 wax cylinders
* Beach room: Outer Banks art, photography, bird sculptures, books, shells, driftwood
* 6 pc. antique Bakelite dresser set, 5 pc. antique wash stand set(c 1870)
* Electronics: 32" Hisense flat screen TV, Samsung DVD player, Samsung VHS/DVD player, Magnavox VCR, vintage Pioneer stereo system, many small electronics, 2 computer printers (Canon, HD PhotoSmart), Sharp fax machine
* Cameras: 3 digital cameras (2 Canon PowerShots, 1 Sony DSC-T100 (needs battery), EOS 650 film camera outfit, Topcon SLR film camera, vintage Kodak Duaflex III twin lens film camera
* Vintage Tasco 3" refractor telescope set in wood box with wood tripod, 2 pairs 7 x 50 binoculars (Saratoga, Sears brands), 1 antique binocular in leather case
* Women's western outerwear, other outerwear, men's NFL Pro Raiders jacket
* Taylor Professional floor scale, Health-o-Meter portable body massager, portable hair dryers
* Housewares: dishes, glasses, small appliances, flatware (some new in box), cookware, cookbooks, cutting boards, wood serving pcs., glass storage containers, plastic storage containers (small/medium/large)
* Pottery & art supplies: 5 lb. blocks of clay, glazes, tools, kiln items (no kiln), books, art paper, Paasce new-in-box Type D Diaphragm air compressor (airbrush compressor), brushes, containers, engraving tool, more
* Sheets, blankets, comforters, pillows, towels, throws from Ireland, table linens, place mat sets
* Garage: Coleman 2 pc. rolling tool chest & tools, 3 portable work stands, other hand tools, large & small vises, Black & Decker cordless drill, Makita cordless drill
* Garden tools: Toro lawn mower, Poulan gas string trimmer, Poulan electric chain saw, electric blower, electric hedge trimmer, many long handled tools, hand tools, wheel barrow, garden cart, many pots (various sizes), other garden accessories
* Patio furniture: 2 wood loungers with cushions, 4 Adirondak chairs with cushions, 2 small wood tables, teak rocker
From Annapolis area, take Rt. 2 S (Old Solomons Island Road) to Rt. 214 (Central Avenue E). Turn L on to 214.
From Southern Anne Arundel County, take Rt. 2 N (Old Solomons Island Road) to Rt. 214 (Central Avenue E). Turn R onto 214.
Continue on Rt. 214 (Central Ave. E), past the Old Stein Inn, and turn R on Carrs Wharf Road at the Mayo Post Office. Continue on Carrs Wharf to the end where it turns L and becomes Cadle Creek Road.
House is in the 4000 block Cadle Creek Road.
There is NO parking on the property. Park on the street as signs direct, on one side only. You may drive up the driveway to drop people off and to make pick-ups.